NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sandra Edwards writes award-winning romance in a variety of subgenres such as contemporary, suspense, and paranormal (mostly time travel and reincarnation). She lives in the U.S. (west coast) with her husband, two kids, four dogs and one very temperamental feline. Sandra’s books often push the envelope and step outside the boundaries of conventional romance.
A Sandra Edwards FAQ
*I get asked these questions a lot, so I figured I’d post the answers here*
1. Why do you have books in so many different subgenres of romance?
A. Back in the days when I used to jump through hoops for publishers (yes, I said it), I experimented with the different subgenres trying to catch the eye of different editors. These days, I mainly write contemporary romance, but the other books were already written so I opted to release them.
2. Will you write more in the Soul Searcher series?
A. Yes. It’s on my to-do list. I have a title swimming around in my head called Desert Heat, but the actual penning of the story is far off into the future.
3. Will you ever write the sequel to Staked?
A. The short answer is never say never.
4. We know you’re not in your twenties anymore. Is that really you in the pic and if so, why do you flaunt that tired, old picture all over the Internet?
A. Let’s just say that I want to make sure a certain somebody out there recognizes me (no, I’m not going to tell you any more than that )
5. Will there be more of Billionaire Games?
A. Yes, at least four more books tentatively titled: Yesterday’s Promise, Today’s Promise, Tomorrow’s Promise, and The Last Promise.
6. How about Sapphire Bay Romance?
A. Yes. There are two summer titles coming: Maybe Baby and A Romance to Remember. I have two Christmas titles in the works, as of yet untitled. After that, I don’t know.
7. Will you ever expand Christmas Magic?
A. Never say never.
8. I’m an author. Can I submit my book to you for a review?
A. Sorry, I’m not a reviewer.
9. Who edits your books?
A. Marian Kelly at RavensGateEditing.
10. Who does your formatting?
A. Stevie at StevieDeInk.com. Stevie also does some of my cover art.
11. Where do you get your ideas?
A. From the idea store. 😉
*If I didn’t answer your question, message me via the Contact page. I love chatting with readers.*